Sunday 23 January 2011

My Favourite Squirrel


This is Cyril, he is my favourite squirrel. We are very used to each other, and although this photograph was taken through the window, he is quite content to allow me to take photographs of him when the window is open. He is so gentle when he takes food from my hand.

In the morning he is often sitting on the window sill waiting when I first come into the kitchen. If I notice him then I feed him, if not then he will bang on the window with the flat of his little hands, to draw my attention to him. Hence my side kitchen window almost always has muddy hand prints all along the bottom 6-9 inches.

4 comments:

  1. Chris, the mad one.24 January 2011 at 23:52

    Love you Cyn, Just what I would expect from the most caring person I have ever known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little friend you have. so fine it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so he is as patient and kind as you then arling love you lots
    sylv

    ReplyDelete